Freedom of Expression
Dear My Guests,
Welcome to my world of free expression! I start to write this blog when my evironment is full of frustration to express their feeling and ideas. People have lot of meaningful ideas, yet they rarely put their ideas into written expression. I am confident that this blog can convey those written expression on the web to all of my guests. I believe that this blog can share with you all important information regarding laws and economics in Cambodia.
I am thinking to index and link to information of Cambodian laws and economy available online through this blog and share them with people who are interested in publishing or doing any work. Last, this blog comes out with its main purpose to encourage Khmer people to express their idea in writing and share those expression with their friends. We Are Waiting for What You Want Us to Know!
Best Regards,
Camlaweco
Welcome to my world of free expression! I start to write this blog when my evironment is full of frustration to express their feeling and ideas. People have lot of meaningful ideas, yet they rarely put their ideas into written expression. I am confident that this blog can convey those written expression on the web to all of my guests. I believe that this blog can share with you all important information regarding laws and economics in Cambodia.
I am thinking to index and link to information of Cambodian laws and economy available online through this blog and share them with people who are interested in publishing or doing any work. Last, this blog comes out with its main purpose to encourage Khmer people to express their idea in writing and share those expression with their friends. We Are Waiting for What You Want Us to Know!
Best Regards,
Camlaweco


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home